I’m a strong believer in surrounding energy and that positive or negative energy, whether created by you or someone else, can effect your mood, outlook, or even your life. Your work environment is a place where a positive atmosphere should truly be strived to achieve. It will make coming to work, interacting with co-workers, and the work you create much more enjoyable. It is not always easy to create a positive atmosphere, or be positive in general though, so here are some tips:
1. Let people know what you expect of them.
2. Show interest in your co-workers.
3. Encourage those around you.
4. Recognize and compliment good work.
5. Add a little fun to the work day.
6. Try to see what good could come of a seemingly negative situation.
7. If you feel overloaded or about to freak out, just take a minute, breath, accept was is and either change what you can or deal with things accordingly.
8. Only concern yourself with what is happening now, don’t worry about what was said or what happened yesterday, or what could happen next week.